Lockdown regulations have been amended from today to allow more clothing to be sold in level 4.
Here’s what you can now buy:
• Anything a baby, toddler, or child can wear.
• Underwear, sleep clothes, and maternity clothing of every kind.
• Specific types of adult shoes: boots, slippers, closed-toe shoes, sneakers and trainers.
• Specific types of adult clothing: active wear “including gym, running and other exercise apparel”, knitwear, jackets and coats, dresses, long-sleeved tops, t-shirts “where promoted and displayed as under garments for warmth”, denim jeans and jackets, pants, skirts, short-sleeved knit tops – “where promoted and displayed as worn under cardigans and knitwear”, leggings, “crop bottoms worn with boots and leggings”, shirts “where displayed and promoted to be worn under jackets, coats and/or knitwear”, golf shirts, “one-pieces such as bodysuits”.
• Adult gloves, belts, and hair accessories.
• Specific items of bedding: baby bedding, duvets, blankets, comforters, and quilts, mattress protectors, pillows, throws, sheets and pillowcases, electric blankets.