‘I was not involved in Shebeshxt crash’ – Jub Jub

By Rorisang Modiba

Controversial media personality Molemo “Jub Jub” Maarohanye denies that he was involved in Shebeshxt’s recent accident, which claimed the life of the star’s nine-year-old daughter, Onthatile. 

In a video posted on his X channel, the former Uyajola 9/9 presenter said: “I have nothing to do with Shebeshxt’s accident, and I have never met him.” 

Jub Jub said the rumours were from fake social media accounts spreading misinformation.

However, some social media users accused Jub Jub of seeking attention, claiming there was no need to release a video on the issue. 

One person  wrote on X: “He’s trying to get attention by using Shebeshxt’s name.” 

Limpopo musician Shebeshxt – real name Lehlogonolo Katlego Chauke – is allegedly being investigated for culpable homicide following the tragic accident on the R37 road near Smelters Mine in Limpopo that resulted in the death of Onthatile earlier this month. 

According to Sunday World, Shebeshxt’s family are hoping he can recover in time to attend his daughter’s funeral. 

They had planned to bury her on Friday 14 June with support from the Limpopo Arts Movement.

Pictured above: Jub Jub.

Source: Instagram 

spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Recent articles